Assign a 'primary' menu

Good news/Bad news/WORSE news

About the Author Jonathan Register

Leave a Comment:

10 comments
Jason says February 8, 2013

wow! That’s A LOT of money! I agree with you that our government isn’t set up in a way that motivates people to want to reach higher income levels.

I can’t say that I’d be as positive as you are about it, but that’s why you’re at where you are at in your business. thanks for all that you do and for sharing.

Jonathan Register says February 8, 2013

Thanks for the kind words buddy.

Brett Banford says February 8, 2013

You have such an awesome attitude Jonathan! You have helped more people than you probably realize, and I can tell you for a fact I am one of them. Keep your head up and keep doing you! The way I have always looked at it is that God only puts the biggest burdens on those who can carry its weight! ……And yes one day I wish I can be making enough money to owe 44,000 dollars too haha!

Jonathan Register says February 8, 2013

thanks brother! This has been a struggle…as you can tell…BUT yea, we’ve got no choice but just do what we do and seek to help as many people as possible. There is no doubt that if YOU continue working your butt off, seeking to help others, you’ll reach ALL of your goals and more. Let’s keep rockin it!

Brad says February 8, 2013

Won’t an llc, corporation, or investment property limit your exposure to such a high payment?
Nevertheless, great video and way to keep a positive attitude.

Jonathan Register says February 8, 2013

My company is an LLC so no. Deducted everything that we could. I would think the expenses on having an investment property would reduce your overall taxable income, but not sure exactly. We’re definitely going to be doing better financial planning this year so we can maximize what we get to keep.

Thanks brother!!

Ted Duncan says February 8, 2013

There are much worse situations, but I feel your pain. Planning will definitely help in the future.

Jonathan Register says February 8, 2013

Yep exactly! Prior planning prevents poor performance! :-) Definitely a good learning experience.

Ary says February 9, 2013

Hi Jonathan, great video! I admire your courage and confidence to speak out about your situation. I can relate. I live in NY state, where the taxes keep going up, but the local economy does not benefit. Also, no incentives for small businesses. You have the right idea to stay positive. Thanks for the encouragement!

Jonathan Register says February 9, 2013

Thanks Ary! I’ll admit it was very tough to make but wanted to be open and share.

My pleasure! Keep us posted on your success!

Add Your Reply