Assign a 'primary' menu

Don’t fall for this crap…

WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS below!

P.S. Struggling to get traffic or clueless as to where to start? Start here. $1 gets you 30 days of traffic training. I’ve been a part of this since last year and this is one of the best traffic trainings I’ve been through to date.

P.P.S. If this helps you in any way, please Like, Share, Tweet, using the buttons on the left.

About the Author Jonathan Register

Leave a Comment:

7 comments
Marquel Russell "Entrepreneur Extraordinaire" says May 17, 2013

Awesome Video, Jonathan!

I’ve actually been having that same
feeling lately, with not being able
to sleep well due to MASSIVE Excitement!!

Quick Question…I heard you speak about
being able to rank any keyword…So
in terms of SEO(Video SEO to be exact),
do you have any training content that shares how to rank ANY Video just like you did with your blogpost?

Thanks In Advance,
Marquel Russell

Jonathan Register says May 18, 2013

Thanks Marquel! It’s an awesome feeling to have isn’t it?

Yep I do! In this training I specifically cover video marketing and how to get videos ranked-

Internet Wealth Blueprint

And I also go deep into SEO in this program (this program all revolves around getting blog posts ranked, but EVERYTHING applies to video)-
    Blogging Domination Blueprint

Hope that helps. Keep us updated on your success buddy!

Manny says May 17, 2013

Thanks for your passion and honesty.

Jonathan Register says May 18, 2013

My pleasure Manny!

Nicholas Wind says May 18, 2013

I’m with ya young bro on this as I’ve become very good at SEO over the last 3-4 years.
I studied it first with two WP blogs and now have come to work with you folks in this marvelous system at MLSP.
I already can’t sleep Johnathan as I’ve got my first 3 leads in less than 24 hours after going to the Master level.
I feel now I can really help many folks coming online with so much great training to give away.
I don’t think it matters how good one is no one has the time to put this kind of program together on their own.
I tried it for 4+ years and glad I did since I fought through the information overload and really understnd what I have my hands on here.
Thanks for your phone call by the way.

Jonathan Register says May 18, 2013

Nicholas…CONGRATS brother! That’s AWESOME! That’s something to be very proud of. I’m really excited for you!

Yea it truly takes a team and a community to put something together like MLSP!

We all go through a journey of having to push past the info overload! I went through it as well. Anyways, congrats again on your success and keep us posted on your success buddy!

Milena says May 18, 2013

No I`m not influenced by these sentences. If something makes money of course will love it and vice versa. Important it`s occur a change. I hope to quality in this direction.

Add Your Reply